- Immaculately Presented - available immediately
- Exclusive Development
- Spacious Open Plan Kitchen/Breakfast Room/Family Room
- Drawing Room
- Master Bedroom Suite with large 'L' shaped terrace
- Five Further Bedrooms
- Cinema Room
- Landscaped Garden
- Double Garage & Driveway Parking
Located in an exclusive development of just three executive homes, is this gated stunning five bedroom family house, within half a mile of Epsom Town Centre and Mainline Station. The property is set in the mature grounds of the famous Dame Annis House and boasts a master bedroom suite with dressing area, en-suite and extensive balcony/sun deck, four further bedrooms, five luxury bathrooms, four reception rooms and a magnificent open plan designer kitchen, dining, family area with bi-folding doors onto patio and mature rear garden. Further benefits include a cinema room and double garage.
The property is also conveniently situated close to excellent commuter facilities of Epsom with the M25 being only a short drive providing access to central London and both Heathrow and Gatwick Airports. The nearby mainline railway provides regular trains to Waterloo, Victoria and London Bridge taking approximately 30 minutes.
The area boasts an excellent range of both state and private schools, including Rosebery Girls School, Glyn School, Epsom College, City of London Freeman's School and St. John's in Leatherhead. Nearby, is the RAC Country Club offering two prestigious golf courses, extensive dining and sporting facilities. Epsom also has some of the country's most delightful countryside with the famous Epsom Racecourse, home of the 'Derby'.
* Monthly rental of £6000.00 including VAT.
* Holding deposit equal to one weeks rent per tenancy require to take property off market, whilst references are being conducted (once offer has been accepted by Landlord).
* A deposit of 5 weeks rent including VAT
Michael Everett & Co is a Member of the RICS Client Money Protection Scheme and the Property Ombudsman Redress Scheme.