- Prestigious Location - RAC Woodcote Park
- Driveway to double garage
- Large kitchen / diner / family room
- Two further reception rooms.
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Beautiful gardens
- Home office in garden
- Available early July 2021 - Council Tax Band 'G' £3404.85
- Viewings from 22 June 2021
RAC WOODCOTE PARK - A rare opportunity to live in this five bedroom family home in this unique and stunning location. Set in the exclusive estate of the RAC Country Club, a fine family home in a picturesque setting with beautiful gardens.
The property offers: a spacious reception hall, cloakroom w/c, drawing room/lounge, garden room/play room, large open plan kitchen / dining room with family area. To the first floor: master bedroom with large en-suite bathroom room, two further double bedrooms with en-suite shower rooms plus two more double bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside, drive with plentiful parking leads to a double garage. The house enjoys a sunny aspect to the rear and all the principal rooms have views over the parkland lawns and the RAC woodland beyond. There is a large home office in garden.
Approximately 200m to the RAC Country Club. 2 miles to Epsom Town centre and Station (Waterloo and Victoria in 35 minutes). 1 mile to Ashtead Village and local shopping. 2 miles to J9 of the M25 and about 30 minutes to both Gatwick and Heathrow airports. Conveniently located for schools including City of London Freemans, Epsom College and St Johns.
Please note viewings available from 22nd June.
* Monthly rental of £5000 including VAT.
* Holding deposit equal to one weeks rent per tenancy require to take property off market, whilst references are being conducted (once offer has been accepted by Landlord).
* A deposit of 5 weeks rent including VAT
Michael Everett & Co is a Member of the RICS Client Money Protection Scheme and the Property Ombudsman Redress Scheme.